The Council is looking for a new Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer.
– preparation of agenda and minutes for PC and Trust meetings,
– acting on Council and Trustee resolutions,
– dealing with correspondence,
– managing the council website,
– managing the financial records and preparing the annual accounts for the PC and the Trusts,
– managing the Village Hall including health and safety, finance and bookings,
– managing the allotment tenancies,
– attendance at monthly Council and Trust meetings.
The Council supplies a laptop and a mobile phone.
Storage of some files and equipment is necessary.
The Council is looking for someone with excellent computer literacy, organisational, administrative and communication skills.
Experience of local government or parish council work would be an advantage.
This is a home-based position typically requiring 12 hours per week.
Salary £11.53 per hour (SCP 12)
For more information, or to apply, please contact Cllr Keith Hartley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – 31 October 2020
The Council is looking for a new Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer. Duties include: More
From the Villager Bus From 1st September, we will be running a More
From The Villager Bus The Villager Bus services restarted on Monday 03 More
Kingham Village Hall will be open from 4pm to 8pm on Thursday More